Welcome to the Brunswick Computers Home page. Brunswick Computers is Liverpool’s leading trade supplier of PC & laptop components, complete & bespoke solutions, peripherals and accessories. As a member of the UKs largest I.T. buying group (by spend) we have direct relationships with many of the leading brands, this provides our customers the best prices and service in the I.T. Market. Our customers include Trade, Public Sector, and SME & Education Clients. We build long lasting relationships by taking the time to get to know our client’s individual needs. They all receive a knowledgeable, friendly and informative service. Brunswick Computers Ltd – Making sense of I.T.
We have launched a new website called WildArc which has taken over 24 months of development time so we are confident that it will benefit all our customers’ existing and new. The new website boasts over 100,000 items for Next day delivery. Please check that your item is "In-Store" for same day collection.
Brunswick Computers will ensure your business benefits from a reliable and secure computer system every day by providing first-class maintenance, support and development for your PC and IT infrastructures.
If just one element of your computer network fails it can end up losing you valuable business time and data. Brunswick Computers take a proactive approach to our customers computer systems to keep them running smoothly.
Please call our friendly team on: 0151 203 2032
Many of our clients have computer systems that have been developed over time and they appreciate our ability to support their individual infrastructure and IT needs, particularly with cross-platform based systems.
Brunswick Computers take a proactive approach with our Managed IT Support customers:
Support is based on a 'fair-use' policy and not charged by the hour. Preferential rates on hardware, software and consumables, along with a preferential hourly rate for non-support labour requirements.
- Our engineers personally monitor and maintain your computer systems.
- Brunswick remote management software is installed on your server(s) to ensure secure 24/7 real-time monitoring of your core services.
- Support can be provided for one office or across multi-sites and remote users in the UK and abroad.
- Brunswick provide day-to-day peace of mind with back-up validating, server monitoring, anti-virus updates, software patches and on-going support to eliminate potential issues that could affect the smooth-running of your computer systems.
- Where unforeseen issues do occur you can expect a fast and friendly response from an Brunswick engineer and not a call-centre.
- Our technology ensures the vast majority of issues can be solved remotely, saving you time, money and inconvenience If an engineer is required on-site we guarantee a speedy response, with the professional expertise your business needs to resolve the issue.
- We offer comprehensive support for both PC, Mac and servers.
Alternatively email us at: email@example.com
Collections available from us at The Bridgewater Complex, Canal Street, Liverpool, L20 8AH
Registered in England & Wales 06230430. Registered address c/o Whitnalls, Cotton Exchange, Old Hall Street, Liverpool L3 9TX. Registered for VAT 912 9828 04